I LOVE COLBY PIT BULLS FOR KIDS
I love colby pitbulls for kids Bloodline went way back more than 100 years ago. Until today, many pit-bull breeders around the world and in the world still breed 100% Colby pit bull dog.
I love Colby pitbulls for kids seems to be a very active and athletic bloodline. They require plenty of room to run, as well as a right amount of training and socialization with other dogs. The temperament of this lineage dog can be aggressive without training and good socialization. Unlike American bully pit bulls who are naturally dog-friendly. I love Colby pitbulls for kids.
Colby Pit Bull has a first impression of great strength for its size. It is a very muscular and bulky dog. Despite these features, the breed is also very agile and flexible, able to do a full day of work. A Colby Pitbull is very alert and aware of their surroundings. They make an excellent pet because of this very nature of theirs. That’s why it’s nice to have them around the kids. Kids love them because they are also fun loving dogs.
Those breeds we see today in the lineage of Pit Bulls owe their origin to Colby Pitbull dogs. Now in 2017, 123 years after its origin, they are still known for their strength and entertainment functions.
Physical characteristics of the Colby Bloodline:
• Head: – The head size of the Colby dog should be of medium length with a broad skull. Its skull is more voluminous than the other child breed. Its muzzle must be of medium length and fall under the eyes.
• Neck and shoulders: – The neck is of medium length and heavy. They possess muscular shoulders with full inclined blades.
• Tail: – Their tails are short in size. It is low and narrows to a thin spot.
• Coat: – The Colby Pit bulls coat is short and smooth. Like other characteristics of dog breeds, they also have the nature of losing their hair.
• Size and Weight: – The size of the Colby lineage is generally in proportion to their size and weight. There is about 18 to 19 inches at the shoulders for the males and 17 to 18 inches for females. Fully grown adult weigh about 30 to 50 pounds.
American Pit Bull Terriers actually before the United States. They were brought by the colonists of England. They were bred to hunt big game, control cattle on farms, as well as cruel bloodsports baiting the bull, and then fighting dogs, once the bull baiting was banned. They are extremely athletic and enjoy working and playing. They excel in sports dogs, drug, and bomb detection, search and rescue, as well as service and therapy.
Many are excellent in obedience training and dog sports such as agility, weight pull, Frisbee and ball flying. Because of its affinity with people, this breed is a good contender for rescue and adoption, but potential homes should be carefully selected to ensure that new owners understand and accept responsibility for owning a Colby Pitbull. These dogs are brilliant and love to learn new tricks. Also, these dogs are very great at concentrating. I love Colby Pitbulls for Kids click here.
Pit Bulls are intelligent, affectionate, loyal, caring and have a strong desire to please their owners. The pit bull is one of the most popular breeds in the US, comprising between 30 percent and 40 percent of the entire dog population. Most kids out there loves to own one.
Show original message